- You get in contact to the prospects via telephone and ascertain, if they have any demand on software solutions and services
- Continuously you work within your pool of prospects
- With our colleagues from sales you work together very closely and arrange appointments for them
- As well you are responsible for the support of our existing customers
- You have an apprenticeship as call-agent or comparable several years of experience in B2B, in an IT-affinely surrounding or ideally in the ERP-section or software solutions
- Making phone calls is your strength. As well you are sociable and able to explain complex solutions on the phone and generate appropriate needs
- One condition is a sales orientated attitude, rhetorical skills and very good linguistic expressive powers
- Experience with dealing with MS-office and with and CRM-system we expect
We offer a versatile and interesting work environment with the latest technology, which allows you to contribute your ideas. The professional and personal development of our employees is important to us and is coordinated by our in-house training center.
In a familiar atmosphere teamwork is practiced daily, fun at work is a top priority. Outside the office, we support the cohesion of our employees with corporate parties, team events, etc.; so new colleagues become part of the team very quickly.
In addition, you benefit from our flexible working hours and an attractive salary package incl. a profit sharing for employees. (minimum salary Q Q3,000.-/month half-time plus commission of Q2,000.-, willingness to overpayment).