Do you want to look for new challenges and opportunities for personal development and realization? Do you have experience with project management and the IT environment or information systems for you is not alien? Are you communicative, responsible, not afraid to present and control the methodology of project management?
For our implementation team, HELIOS Orange, we are looking for a partner or a colleague who will be able to independently run information system projects from the project definition to the actual implementation and commissioning.
You will lead and coordinate a team of professional consultants and programmers, cooperate with our dealers and architects. You will analyze and evaluate the risks and look for measures to eliminate them. You will be responsible for the extent, timing and budget of the project.
You will participate in meetings and presentations with customers. Ensure customer satisfaction during the project as the main communication partner.
You will become a part of a team working on prestigious engagements.
What is important to us:
- experience with project management in information systems and IT
- responsibility, reliability, independence, bargaining and listening skills, managerial feeling and professionalism
- a desire to learn new things, an interest in new trends in IT
- PRINCE2 certificate, IPMA-advantage not a condition
- driving licence B
- interesting work in a successful and growing IT company full of people who have the opportunity to realize their ideas
- open and communicative environment
- employee benefits (meal vouchers, 5 weeks of holiday, flexible working hours, rich corporate events both internally and with customers)
- professional training and growth
- relax zone
- contract of indefinite duration
- onset immediately